Who we are
Established in 1964, and Re-imagined in 2018, Youth Progress has successfully served young people in the juvenile justice and/or foster care system for over 50 years.
In 2017 we hired a new Executive Director, Nick Gallo, to lead Youth Progress into the future. Since that time, the Executive Team at Youth Progress has focused on organizational growth, program efficacy, and building an exemplary team of qualified, motivated staff.
At Youth Progress we believe that young people in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes and entrepreneurs.
Together, we are a diverse and inclusive community of staff and foster parents who provide young people with safe and stable housing and opportunities to grow, learn, and succeed.
At Youth Progress
1. We believe youth in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes, and entrepreneurs
2. We believe in the power of relationships, and working tirelessly to earn the trust and respect of youth in our programs
3. We believe in treating youth with unconditional positive regard
4. We believe in creating caring environments that inspire change in the hearts and minds of youth
5. We believe staff and youth are on a transformational journey together