Who we are
It’s what you’ll find at Youth Progress, an emerging leader in providing culturally responsive services for young people in the juvenile justice and child welfare systems who have the same goals and aspirations as everyone else.
Our approach is simple - we see every young person that comes through our doors as our community’s next leader, scholar, athlete, artist or entrepreneur.
At Youth Progress we believe that young people in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes and entrepreneurs.
Together, we are a diverse and inclusive community of staff and foster parents who provide young people with safe and stable housing and opportunities to grow, learn, and succeed.
At Youth Progress
1. We believe youth in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes, and entrepreneurs
2. We believe in the power of relationships and working tirelessly to earn the trust and respect of youth in our programs
3. We believe in treating youth with unconditional positive regard
4. We believe in creating caring environments that inspire change in the hearts and minds of youth
5. We believe staff and youth are on a transformational journey together
6. We believe in advancing racial equity, and working to improve outcomes within these systems